Projects on my bench
Or AKA RC New Years Eve resolutions.
1. Cougar SVR – full rebuild before racing starts for the year, after a year of Laps for Laughs and a few race meets it’s time for a good going over – might get done in the next few days – especially if it rains. Needs a new body painted
2. CAT K1 – nothying to do here except put it on the bench and gaze in awe at it. Needs a new body painted same as Cougar
3. Mi4CXL. Full rebuild needed, hasn’t been raced since October and has to be ready for mid January. Will need to be particularly free running as will probably be forced to run 21.5 this year
4. Schumacher Superstock – has to hit the track this year after a year on the shelf – needs motor, ESC, servo to be a goer. Time to give those Tamiya Min’s a hurry up. mmm that’s an idea I have a Mini motor/ESC combo doing nothing. Have to work out what the Mini Rollout is so I can gear it the same.
5. VTA – my VTA is nearly ready to hit the track – has an old V2 21.5 motor and just needs an ESC and the body (Mustang) has to be painted. I’m thinking Neptune Racing Team colours for those old enough to remember
6 F1 – ready to go just needs to be raced.
7 Vintage – well time has run out for them – another year under the bench won’t hurt them.
So there you go thats what I’ll be doing for the next couple of weeks.
Typed without my glasses on so pls forgive errors – they are in teh caravan somewhere.