All dry days make a desert – but gee we’ve had enough
It’s Thursday and we are in the wet weather doldrums, even our indoor offroad track is struck down by the rain (well the transponder system is struck down presumeably by moisture or some other gremlin), racing Saturday at Bayside is looking increasingly unlikely, the only people having any fun are the drifters at Archerfield, and that’s closed Thursdays.
Anyway noone has any excuse for a lack of maintenance when we do finally get to race again all cars should be in pristine condition.
What to do today.
- Well there’s a Tamiya Supastock that’s got to have a ESC, Servo and motor put in it.
- There’s a Associated Worlds Car (Vintage) that should be finished off now that Ben has painted my bodyshell – a brilliant job, box art replica, can’t wait to get it on the shelf.
- The Cougar SVR could do with a overhaul after quite a few months as my weekly hacker at GCRC
- I would build a F1 if shipping from Thailand wasn’t taking ages on the next batch – spose I could paint the body for it.
- The VTA Mustang still needs a esc, motor, reciever installed – that could happen today. (and maybe wet weather tyres)
- More maintenance on Shane Hydes borrowed CX.
- The caravan needs work but I’m not crawling under there in the rain.
- TV – mmm there’s a thought.
- RC Jet Boats could be the big winner.